Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Marcin Gil <mg...@vernet.pl> on 2004/05/16 12:54:56 UTC

export override

Hi!
Is there a way to limit 'svn export' to certain files?
Example:
let's say that I'm designing a website. All my graphic files are
.xcf (Gimp native) for editing and .png (created from .xcf) are used
for a final look. Let's say that both .xcf and .png are kept under
version control.
However I'd like to have only .pngs checked out during export operation.
Just to keep final website off of .xcfs.

Can (and how) this be done?
Regards,
-Marcin
--
    email#   mgil : vernet pl | GaduGadu ID# 185057
    JID# dentharg : chrome pl | http://marcin.gilusiowy.net