Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.net> on 2001/10/18 11:31:46 UTC

Cocoon 2: Where to put xml/xsl files to?

I used Cocoon 1 to publish XML files using xsl. this worked fine.

now I installed Tomcat 4, Cocoon 2 as war in tomcat.

basically works (on windows, not on linux...). however: I have no idea
where to put the xml/xsl files to. I tried to use the webapps/cocoon
directory as in C1, but C2 doesnt find the files??

any ideas? this seems to be a very basic problem. the C2 documentation
is very long, but no short introduction covering these basic tasks; at
least I didnt find them.

thank you for comments in advance

Alex

RE: Cocoon 2: Where to put xml/xsl files to?

Posted by Jeremy Aston <je...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi Alexander,

You have to configure the sitemap to pick up your files.  The cTwIG idiots
guide has some basic examples.  You can find it at
http://www.pigbite.co.uk/ctwig/index.html.

HTH.

Jez
jez@pigbite.com