Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/30 09:30:43 UTC

next release version

Hi guys,

Mark did a lot of rework on conversation scope handling.

I would like to go for 1.6.x as base version because of it instead of 1.5.1.

Any objection?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>

Re: next release version

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
oki, upgraded the version to 1.6.0-SNAPSHOT

LieGrue,
strub

Re: next release version

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
+1 with Reinhard and Romain.

Re: next release version

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Re: next release version

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 mark

Re: next release version

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I’d rather stay with 1.5.1.

Re: next release version

Posted by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com>.
+1

had the same idea yesterday
as user i would expect 1.5.1 has a few bugfixes and not a complete conversation scope rework…

lg
reini