Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jatin Davey <ja...@cisco.com> on 2009/12/30 06:53:37 UTC

Hi All

I used the WebService(SOAP)Request Sampler to load the API's that a
webservice may expose from the WSDL file. How can i get similar API's
exposed using a WADL files.

Thanks
Jatin

RE: Loading API's from WADL files

Posted by je...@orange-ftgroup.com.

Opinion that could be discussed ;-) , regarding the problems that you had to
solve ...
Like with SOAP/WSDL, reading a parametrized WADL standard file may be help

I don't no the future for WADL. Wait and see

Cordialement / Best regards

Jean-Louis Pasturel

Posted by Carl Shaulis <cs...@homeaway.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.