Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/28 21:51:49 UTC

LoginModule and Apache Geronimo

Hello.

I have deployed my Jackrabbit application on Apache Geronimo 1.0. It works
very smoothly.

In that application I have a SimpleLoginModule that I wish to replace with
some of the bundled Geronimo LoginModules (user properties, SQL, ...). But,
I have founding several problems and exceptions, basically I'm able to
configure some of the required parameters but I'm getting exceptions so I'm
sure that I'm missing some config steps.

Anyone have experience on this?

Also, anyone have experience on using other application server provided
LoginModules? Currently I'm now trying to test this on Geronimo, but I could
use any other server is somebody could share information about how to use
provided LoginModules.

Thanks,

Martin