Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Vincent, Dan" <Da...@td.com> on 2012/02/06 16:39:11 UTC

Maven 3.0.3 ?

Hi there,

I am trying to find an active mirror to Maven 3.0.3 or 3.0.4 for a systems integration test on Windows 7, would it be possible to get a link to the closest server and a license?

Best regards,

Dan Vincent | IT Analyst | TD Wealth Management
79 Wellington St. W., 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON  M5K 1A1
T: 647-688-8447 | dan.vincent@td.com<ma...@td.com>

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.

Re: Maven 3.0.3 ?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Vincent, Dan <Da...@td.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am trying to find an active mirror to Maven 3.0.3 or 3.0.4 for a systems integration test on Windows 7, would it be possible to get a link to the closest server and a license?

What do you mean? Maven is free software, downloadable from any of the
Apache mirrors. The standard download page will tell you the closest
download to you.