Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by dockerzhang <do...@apache.org> on 2022/02/10 13:38:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache InLong 1.0.0-incubating RC1

Hello Apache InLong PPMC and Community,

    This is a call for a vote to release Apache InLong version
1.0.0-incubating-RC1.

    The tag to be voted on is 1.0.0-incubating-RC1:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-inlong/tree/1.0.0-incubating-RC1

    The release tarball, signature, and checksums can be found at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/inlong/1.0.0-incubating-RC1/

    Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheinlong-1069

    Artifacts were signed with the A4D4D578 key which can be found in:

    https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/inlong/KEYS

    1.0.0-incubating includes ~ 124 bug fixes and improvements done since
the last versions which can be found at:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-inlong/blob/1.0.0-incubating-RC1/CHANGES.md

    Please download, verify, and test.

    The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache InLong 1.0.0-incubating
    [ ] +0

    To learn more about apache inlong, please see
    http://inlong.apache.org/

    Checklist for reference:

      [ ] Download links are valid.
      [ ] Checksums and signatures.
      [ ] LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER files exist
      [ ] No unexpected binary files
      [ ] All source files have ASF headers
      [ ] Can compile from source
      [ ] All Tests Passed

    More detailed checklist  please refer to:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Thanks,
Your InLong Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache InLong 1.0.0-incubating RC1

Posted by dockerzhang <do...@apache.org>.
Due to the network problem,  maven artifacts are not deployed successfully,
and we cancel this vote email. The formal vote email for RC1 will be resent
after artifacts are deployed.

dockerzhang <do...@apache.org> 于2022年2月10日周四 21:38写道: