Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by heapifyman <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/07 15:32:31 UTC

Re: Wicket 6 and CDI

Now that wicket 6 final is out, will there be a wicket 6 compatible
"release" of wicket-cdi? Or is it already available on one of the maven
repos? Or should I get the source from github and build it myself if I want
to use wicket-cdi with wicket 6?

Re: Wicket 6 and CDI

Posted by heapifyman <he...@gmail.com>.
looks like org.jboss.weld.weld-core and
org.jboss.weld.servlet.weld-servlet-core
are there. though not in version 1.1.2.Final.
wicket-cdi might have upgrade to at least 1.1.4.Final

Re: Wicket 6 and CDI

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Wicket 6 and CDI

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Martijn Dashorst
<ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Martijn Dashorst
>> <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Publishing a release (to Maven Central) of wicket-cdi is impossible,
>>> since the JBoss seam dependencies are not in Maven Central, and Maven
>>> Central policy dictates that all dependencies must be in Maven
>>> Central, and that POM's must not contain <repository> elements.
>>
>> There is a security hole: http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cwicket-cdi
>
> Apparently seam-conversation-spi *is* in the maven central repository.

I see Wicket 6.1.0 coming :-)

> Martijn

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend