Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Dittmann, Werner" <we...@siemens.com> on 2005/07/26 08:40:29 UTC

[VOTE] Proposal for WSS4J 1.0.0 Release

Dear all,

IMHO we are ready to have a WSS4J 1.0.0. release.

The JIRA bug list is nearly empty, no critical issues
open.

Committers pls crosscheck if your contributions are
ok and that last updates are checked in. I plan to freeze
to code and other contribs during next weekend.

Regards,
Werner

Re: [VOTE] Proposal for WSS4J 1.0.0 Release

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
Great job, team. +1 for release.

- venkat

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.