Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jack Marr <ma...@ugsolutions.com> on 2001/01/24 18:22:09 UTC

Buglet in AutoSense.hpp on IRIX 6.5 w/7.2.1 compiler

It seems that src/util/AutoSense.hpp requires the symbol "IRIX", which is not
natively defined by the MIPSPro 7.2.1 compiler.  On all other platforms a
natively defined symbol is used, so I figure that is desired on SGI (IRIX 6.5)
as well.  In that case the line

#elif defined(IRIX)

should be changed to

#elif defined(__sgi)

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the 7.3 compiler, i.e. that IRIX is not
natively defined.  But using __sgi should be safe with 7.3.

--
  Jack Marr (marr@ugsolutions.com) Cypress, CA
  Unigraphics Solutions - NYSE:UGS - http://www.ugsolutions.com