Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by LOMBART Christophe <Ch...@sword-technologies.com> on 2004/11/01 15:51:21 UTC

Re: Contribute JetCMS - A CMS module for jetspeed 1

Maybe I didn't understand but why are you creating specific tables for each kind of resources ?
If you need to deal with resources like images, documents, ... it is possible to use the same object model & DB schema.

What you can do it to check the JCMS code in order to see if there are some common points between our projects.

Christophe