Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Ryan Fishel <rf...@clouderagovt.com> on 2013/11/12 21:24:07 UTC

ACCUMULO-1870 - Committer Review Request

Hello!

JIRA ticket ACCUMULO-1870 was opened late last week. The fix was fairly
trivial and, as of yesterday, a patch has been created. Would any
committers have some time to take a look and approve it?

Thanks!
Ryan Fishel

Re: ACCUMULO-1870 - Committer Review Request

Posted by Ryan Fishel <rf...@clouderagovt.com>.
Thanks, Josh!

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ryan,