Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/11 01:38:21 UTC

Board report for Wednesday morning

VELOCITY-470 reminded me that you've not been added to
committee-info.txt, which means you've not been nudged for a board
report for Wednesday. If you can send one in it would be great.

Basically a status of how the move is going and any current
development activity (1.5 right?).

You'll need to report monthly for the next 3 months, settling into a
Feb, May, Aug, Nov cycle after that.

Hen

Re: Board report for Wednesday morning

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
Sure. let's see...

Velocity Tools is working through a short backlog of patch
contributions and bugs hoping to get a 1.3 version released before
Velocity 1.5 goes final.  It's also the plan to test VelocityStruts
1.3 against Struts 1.3 for compatibility.  VelocityTools 1.3 is likely
to be the last major release in the 1.x line, as i've already started
planning for version 2.

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.