Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/10 06:54:45 UTC

Release 4.10.3

Due to some bad timing with the svn outages last week and other unrelated
events, I've been a bit delayed on the 4.10.3 release, but I'm finally
ready to cut an rc. I spent today working out the kinks (doh, used greater
than ant 1.8x, doh, compiled with java 8, etc) I'll send out the email for
rc1 tomorrow.

- Mark

Re: Release 4.10.3

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
OK the VOTE can now proceed; let's not hold 4.10.3 for this issue...
sorry for the hassle Mark.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

Re: Release 4.10.3

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Sorry Mark, and thanks :)

Re: Release 4.10.3

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release 4.10.3

Posted by "david.w.smiley@gmail.com" <da...@gmail.com>.
IMO there’s no such thing as having too many FSTs   :-P

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 6:08 AM, Michael McCandless <

Re: Release 4.10.3

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Hi Mark,