Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Russell Gold <ru...@oracle.com> on 2013/03/14 21:30:05 UTC

Link in upper right of generated website?

Hi,

By default, the maven-site-plugin generates a link in the upper right-hand corner within the <div class="wright"> tag. The link is, by default, the project name and just points back to the project. How is this configured? I've seen sites that had multiple such links.

Thanks,
Russ Gold

Re: Link in upper right of generated website?

Posted by Russell Gold <ru...@gold-family.us>.
Through a bit of  experimentation, I found the answer. It's a <link> element.

and listen to the Misfile radio play <http://www.gold-family.us/audio/misfile.html>!