Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net> on 2005/06/14 10:53:34 UTC

Documenting on documentation (Re: New documentation structure, next steps)

Re: Documenting on documentation (Re: New documentation structure, next steps)

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net>.

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Nice work, David and Ferdinand.

Thanks for saying that. I was still kind of expecting somebody to come
forward and call for my head for this overnight coup de docs ...

> Thanks for doing this. :)
Welcome. I just couldn't resist. I guess you know that from views :-)

> I have spotted the rebirth of the Multipage HowTo example. I think I
> have a usecase (views). I can restructure the 3 single tutorials in one
> multipage how-to. Then we do not need this example anymore.

Haven't had time to actually read this. Don't bother, just add new ones. Will cull
the old stuff when there is time to actually understand what I'm
throwing out.

--
Ferdinand Soethe

Re: Documenting on documentation (Re: New documentation structure, next steps)

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 10:53 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> > - I will write a document explaining the details of how the
> >   documentation structure is meant to work and howtos on inserting
> >   new information and create new releases.

Nice work, David and Ferdinand.

Thanks for doing this. :)

I have spotted the rebirth of the Multipage HowTo example. I think I
have a usecase (views). I can restructure the 3 single tutorials in one
multipage how-to. Then we do not need this example anymore.

WDYT?

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"