Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/05/24 04:11:13 UTC

Re: Invitation to join Apache Kafka as a committer

-kafka-private
+kafka-dev
+general

Ahh, account was only created.  According to root:

> Only PMC chairs can grant karma.  If needed, please post to the general@/
> dev@/private@ list of your project asking for someone with sufficient
> karma to grant access to 'jjkoshy'.

Sorry about this confusion.  I don't have the necessary karma and am so used to other mentors having it that I forgot that the above step needed to be done.

Can someone in the IPMC perform the needful?   Thanks!

cc: incubator general

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Prashanth Menon <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kevan, worked like a charm :)

Posted by Prashanth Menon <pr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prashanth,

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prashanth,

Posted by Prashanth Menon <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan, Kevan,

Posted by Prashanth Menon <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan, Kevan,

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.
Works now.

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.
Works now.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On May 23, 2012, at 10:11 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> -kafka-private
> +kafka-dev
> +general
>
> Ahh, account was only created.  According to root:
>
>> Only PMC chairs can grant karma.  If needed, please post to the general@/
>> dev@/private@ list of your project asking for someone with sufficient
>> karma to grant access to 'jjkoshy'.
>
> Sorry about this confusion.  I don't have the necessary karma and am so used to other mentors having it that I forgot that the above step needed to be done.
>
> Can someone in the IPMC perform the needful?   Thanks!
>
> cc: incubator general

Done.

--kevan

Re: Invitation to join Apache Kafka as a committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On May 23, 2012, at 10:11 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> -kafka-private
> +kafka-dev
> +general
>
> Ahh, account was only created.  According to root:
>
>> Only PMC chairs can grant karma.  If needed, please post to the general@/
>> dev@/private@ list of your project asking for someone with sufficient
>> karma to grant access to 'jjkoshy'.
>
> Sorry about this confusion.  I don't have the necessary karma and am so used to other mentors having it that I forgot that the above step needed to be done.
>
> Can someone in the IPMC perform the needful?   Thanks!
>
> cc: incubator general

Done.

--kevan