Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dan Barker <db...@visioncomm.net> on 2007/10/25 13:50:07 UTC

Ipswitch IMail and SpamAssassin 3.2.3

Shameless plug follows: ...

I've updated the doc and installation for SpamAssassin Caller to handle the
new SpamAssassin release. See http://www.visioncomm.net/sac for more
details.

Dan Barker

Intro: SpamAssassin is an excellent Anti-Spam tool for Unix/Linux users.
Using it with IMail (Ipswitch) on Windows used to require purchasing a
product, such as Declude, that does Anti-Spam functions for IMail, and
having that add-on product call SpamAssassin. However, SpamAssassin is such
a good tool by itself, why would anyone want another program in the mix?
Beats us. So, we developed the following native caller process for IMail...