Posted to user@struts.apache.org by thamizh arasu <th...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/03 06:25:59 UTC

Can any one help me to use layout:date

Hi,

I am new to using struts-layout. I have some problem with that.

I successfully installed struts-layout.jar in WEB-INF/lib folder.

and copied config and images folder into the root folder.

In my jsp i have included only the following line.

that is,

<layout:date properyty="date" mode="E,E,E"/>

once that jsp got focused i got error in console. i could not see the date picker. what are the other things i have to do.

please tell me the step.

by
Thamizharasu

 Yahoo! Mail