Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Laurent Cornelis <la...@ubiquity.be> on 2003/06/30 12:54:58 UTC

Access particular ValidField inside a ForEach

Hi,

I have a question. With Tapestry 2.3, how can I access a particular
component inside a ForEach.

I mean, I have a ForEach. In my ForEach, I have a ValidField.
In my form listener method, I do some extra validation on the values set in
the foreach (they are stored in an array). If I want to record a validation
error, how can I access the ValidField that correspond to the particular
index inside the ForEach ? (to do a ValidationDelegate.setFormComponent()
before the record() for example)

Regards,

Laurent