Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/06/15 09:14:01 UTC

Re: Step needed to Deploy Ofbiz on Tomcat

This kind of questions should really go to user ML :
user@ofbiz.apache.org, thanks

Do you know that Opentaps is already embedded in OFBiz ?

Jacques

De : "Pankaj Lall" <pa...@palindromesoftware.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
;)

De : "Scott Gray" <le...@gmail.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Oops sorry, of course I mean :

Do you know that *Tomcat* is already embedded in OFBiz ?

Jacques

De : "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, sorry Gautam ;)

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes, sorry Gautam ;)

Posted by Kane Lo <ka...@spacesolutions.com>.
It could be done, but I am not suggest to do this. It is not worth the
effort. I have done it before. Don't ask me how to do it. Just put it as
your own exercise.

Re: Step needed to Deploy Ofbiz on Tomcat

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please see bottom of
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Demo+and+Test+Setup+Guide

Jacques