Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Joe McDonnell <jo...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/12 01:50:09 UTC

Planned gerrit.cloudera.org Outage Aug 13 2022 8AM-noon

Hi Impala and Kudu developers,

gerrit.cloudera.org will be taking some downtime to perform maintenance
this Saturday August 13th from 8AM to noon Pacific Time. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

Thanks,
Joe

Re: Planned gerrit.cloudera.org Outage Aug 13 2022 8AM-noon

Posted by Joe McDonnell <jo...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
This has been fixed, and everything should be functional.

Thanks,
Joe

Posted by Joe McDonnell <jo...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Joe McDonnell <jo...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Joe McDonnell <jo...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Joe McDonnell <jo...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Laszlo Gaal <la...@cloudera.com>.
jenkins.impala.io is up and running again.

As gerrit.cloudera.org is still under maintenance, please wait for the
all-clear signal
from Joe before starting any precommit work.

Thank you for your patience,

  - LaszloG

Posted by Laszlo Gaal <la...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Joe McDonnell <jo...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.