Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Uri Boness <ub...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/03 11:39:17 UTC

Lucene User Group Meetup in Amsterdam

Hi All,

On 17th February we'll host the first Dutch Lucene User Group Meetup.
This meet-up will be split into two parts:

- The first part will be dedicated to the user group itself. We'll have
an introduction to the members and have an open discussion about the
goals of the user group and the expectations from it.

- In the second part, Anne Veling (http://www.beyondtrees.com) will give
a session about his latest experiences with large scale Solr deployments.

Of course, you will not only get food for thought, but also food for you
stomach - we'll have a pizza break between the parts and of course beer
during & after.

Date:             17th February 2010
Time:             17:00
Location:       Frederiksplein 1
                      1017XK Amsterdam
                      The Netherlands

For more information or questions, please visit:
http://www.lucene-nl.org/first_meetup

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Uri