Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Oscar Besga Arcauz <ob...@isdefe.es> on 2013/03/08 12:44:16 UTC

wiquery vs wicket-jquery-ui

Hi wickers

I was searching for a wicket + query-ui libraries and I found
* wiquery -> https://github.com/WiQuery/wiquery
* wicket-jquery-ui -> https://github.com/sebfz1/wicket-jquery-ui

Trying to not make controversy, have anyone used any ?
Have anyone tested both and chose one ? Why ?

I found wiquery more mature and matched with last wicket libraries;
but wicket-jquery-ui more active recently.

What do you think ?

Re: wiquery vs wicket-jquery-ui

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oscar,

wicket-jquery-ui is (quite always) in sync with latest wicket libraries
version (and jQuery UI versions)

Best regards,
Sebastien.