Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Alejandro Raiczyk <al...@technisys.net> on 2002/11/01 20:47:33 UTC

Cocoon & Orion

Hi, I'm trying to run C2 in Orion and I get the following error:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error compiling sitemap:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/batik/dom/svg/SAXSVGDocumentFactory
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:290)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/batik/dom/svg/SAXSVGDocumentFactory
	at com.evermind._dz.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)
	at com.evermind._dz.findClass(Unknown Source)
.
.
.

Cocoon 2.0.3