Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2002/08/01 09:21:13 UTC

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/installing index.xml

Vadim, from what I can tell there is no need to replace the resin xml parser
with xerces as long you have the classloader-hack option set to true.

Are you sure you got problems with it otherwise?

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/installing index.xml

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
On Thursday 01 August 2002 14:28, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> [...]

sorry, just read the diff and got it wrong...
Everthing fine then :-)
--
Torsten

xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/installing
> index.xml
>
> Vadim, from what I can tell there is no need to replace the resin xml
parser
> with xerces as long you have the classloader-hack option set to true.
>
> Are you sure you got problems with it otherwise?

Please read carefully:

    <strong>For 2.0.3 version and older:</strong>

It has to be done for versions 2.0.0 - 2.0.3. These versions (IIRC) do
not have classloader-hack parameter.

Vadim