Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sandro Giessl <sg...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/17 16:33:42 UTC

[S2] File Upload: "the request was rejected because its size (...) exceeds the configured maximum (2097152)"

Hi,

I'm doing file upload using the following interceptor:

                <interceptor-ref name="fileUpload">
                    <param name="maximumSize">6291456</param>
                </interceptor-ref>

The parameter maximumSize works as expected when it's set below 2MByte. But
I'm not able to configure it to accept bigger file uploads. I'm getting the
mentioned message as actionError then.

It seems to me that this might be related to a special Tomcat or servlet
filter setting. Though, at the moment I'm unable to figure out how to change
it.

Regards, Sandro

Re: [S2] File Upload: "the request was rejected because its size (...) exceeds the configured maximum (2097152)"

Posted by Sandro Giessl <sg...@gmail.com>.
On Friday 17 August 2007 17:35:32 Pedro Herrera wrote:
> hi,
>    putting the constant in strut.xls works fine ?
>
> 	<constant name="struts.multipart.maxSize" value="2597152" />

This works great, thank you!
Also thanks for pointing me to the JIRA issue, James.

> Herrera

Bye, Sandro

Posted by Sandro Giessl <sg...@gmail.com>.
On Friday 17 August 2007 17:35:32 Pedro Herrera wrote:
> hi,
>    putting the constant in strut.xls works fine ?
>
> 	<constant name="struts.multipart.maxSize" value="2597152" />

This works great, thank you!
Also thanks for pointing me to the JIRA issue, James.

> Herrera

Bye, Sandro

Posted by Pedro Herrera <pe...@hotmail.com>.
hi,