Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/17 17:32:49 UTC

Re: little love for the website plz?

OK - just spent the weekend getting the new ESME site up and running -
http://esme.staging.apache.org/

It isn't finished yet - there are still things that I haven't included
yet - actions, technicals details, faq, etc. but it is a good start
and, in my opinion, ready to be moved to replace our old wiki-based
production site. The advantage is that we can meet a variety of the
branding requirements with the new layout.

Take a look at see what you think.

@Joe what is necessary to replace the old site was the new one? I
tried the "[Publish Site] " link in CMS but it doesn't seem to work.

D.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Done - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3779

D.