Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/02/19 03:46:20 UTC

Re: JDK 12 enters Rampdown Phase Two

Hi Dalibor,

It took me a while to get back to this, but I just gave this a try.
Jacoco has released 0.8.3 version with this fix to support Java 13 and I
gave it a try against the original project which was running into this
issue. I can now confirm that this now works fine with Jacoco 0.8.3 and
Java 13 (even the latest EA 8 build).

-Jaikiran

Posted by Dalibor Topic <da...@oracle.com>.
Thank you, Jaikiran - that's great!

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | D-22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Handelsregister der Handelskammer Midden-Nederland, Nr. 30143697