Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/26 00:31:09 UTC

Quarks Hangouts - Requesting Topics and Presenters

Hi,

I started a wiki page at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/QUARKS/Apache+Quarks+Meetups to
create a list of topics for future Quarks hangouts.  I would love to have
more, and I'm willing to host them.  They don't have to be long--even a
topic that is 15 to 20 minutes can be useful for others.

Please add topics you would like to hear about to the wiki page or sign up
to present.

Thanks!
Kathy

Re: Quarks Hangouts - Requesting Topics and Presenters

Posted by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Samantha Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Queenie Ma <qu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kathy Saunders <os...@gmail.com>.