Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fabricio Chalub <CH...@fgv.br> on 2002/06/25 01:11:28 UTC

Sitemap parameters to XSP pages

Hello, folks.

How can I pass a parameter specified on the sitemap to a XSP (and, possibly,
a logicsheet)?

I was thinking something like this:

<map:match pattern="test-*.html">
<map:generate src="doc/test.xml" type="serverpages">
  <map:parameter name="test" value="{1}"/>
</map:generate>
<map:transform src="stylesheets/epge/document.xsl"/>
<map:serialize/>
</map:match>

And (somehow) the parameter "test" would be available on the XSP page.

For exampleo, if I call the URL test-HELLOWORLD.html the value of the
parameter "test", would be (on this particular example) "HELLOWORLD".

Note that I know that it is possible to pass a parameter to a XSLT page, but
I am not aware if you can do this directly to a XSP page (and even
'forwarding' the parameters to logicsheets).

If it is not possible, what alternative would you suggest?

Thanks!
Fabricio Chalub

Re: Sitemap parameters to XSP pages

Posted by Kenny Chow <ky...@yahoo.com>.