Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Pawel Boniewicz <pa...@utp.edu.pl> on 2013/12/17 23:10:41 UTC

OM 2.2 screen share

Hello

Just found out, that screen sharing  is not working properly if you
have  Java: General >> Settings >> 'keep temporary files on my computer'
option unchecked.

Regards
Pawel Boniewicz

Re: OM 2.2 screen share

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid it is not solvable :(
Screensharing web start application consist of ~10 jar files it need to be
stored somewhere :(
I can repack all this into 1 huge jar file, but I'm not sure if this is
good idea or not :(

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 5:10 AM, Pawel Boniewicz <pawel.boniewicz@utp.edu.pl

--
WBR