Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by "Fu, Jian" <fu...@avtecsh.com> on 2008/08/08 04:33:01 UTC

cannot get ftpserver

Dear Sir/Madam,

I use TortoiseSVN to connect to svn://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/ftpserver/trunk/, but got the error message: Can't connect to host 'svn.apache.org': connection failed

Could you please help me?

Thank you, Jian

多谢!

傅简
软件研发部总监

上海普承数码产品开发有限公司(Shanghai AVTEC Co.,Ltd)
地址(Address): 上海市长宁区江苏路369号兆丰世贸大厦2F
电话(Tel): 8621-52401117 52400062
传真(Fax): 8621-52400376
手机(Cell Phone): 13816381599
EMAIL: fujian@avtecsh.com

Re: cannot get ftpserver

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
2008/8/8 Fu, Jian <fu...@avtecsh.com>:
> I use TortoiseSVN to connect to svn://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/ftpserver/trunk/, but got the error message: Can't connect to host 'svn.apache.org': connection failed

Apache does not provide SVN over the svn protocol, so try this URL instead:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/ftpserver/trunk/

/niklas

Re: cannot get ftpserver

Posted by Andy Thomson <a1...@gmail.com>.
Jian,

Try this:

 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/ftpserver/trunk

  ^
  ^ add this  instead of svn://

Here is an example of it using normal svn command line:

svn list http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/ftpserver/trunk
LICENSE.txt
NOTICE.txt
core/