Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Gilad Landau <Gi...@clicktale.com> on 2017/02/27 10:30:57 UTC

My Zeppelin Spark Job is getting only 2 executors

Hi,

My Zeppelin  spark job is getting only 2 executors on Yarn even though the interpreter is set to use 10.
Also, when I look at history server I see that the job was intiated with the right number of exeuctors (10) but only 2 are actually being used.
Any idea what could cause this behavior and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Gilad

RE: My Zeppelin Spark Job is getting only 2 executors

Posted by Gilad Landau <Gi...@clicktale.com>.
In spark-shell I get just as many executors as I want, unlike Zeppelin.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.