Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/14 22:46:42 UTC

Is there a way to use Gemini-blueprint instead of Aries?

Hi,

I saw that there are some dependencies on aries on
org.apache.aries.blueprint and  org.apache.aries.blueprint.mutable in the
cxf-rt-core bundle.

Could it be possible to be less specific and allow all blueprint
implementation in the future cxf releases?

Regards, Charlie

Re: Is there a way to use Gemini-blueprint instead of Aries?

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I've never looked at the cxf core code, but I would like to make cxf working on Eclipse Virgo RT (which now uses gemini-bp as its bp implementation and as I saw isn't switchable with Aries). If you want I can create an enhancement request with the needed configuration.

Regards,

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.