Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Aleksej <al...@ivs.lt> on 2005/09/02 13:56:45 UTC

setting service properties from xml ( cfg like behaviour )

Is there any way to read <contribution> values directly in some service
properties ( autowire
would be great ) ? I can't see any difference beetwin configuration and
singleton-service.
The best implementation for configuration concept is probably interface
with getters, and
this interface implementation as POJO. In this case, such configuration
could be autowired
( no need to define <set-configuration>  for service ). The only thing
left, is to load configuration
from xml into that service in digester-like style, what is allready done
in hivemind for configurations.
Unfortunately, I can't see any way to read xml data ( <contribution> )
into service directly, without
using of <configuration>'s.