Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Endre Stølsvik <En...@Stolsvik.com> on 2000/12/04 11:16:47 UTC

mod_jk auto-conf omission?

The auto generated file "uriworkers.properties-auto" appears in my conf
directory when I start Tomcat. I just made a symlink from it to
workers.properties, and this worked. Great.

But I'm having a bunch of tomcats running in our development environment,
each running on a different port. This doesn't work that great. The
problem is that the uriworkers-thing doesn't specify the portnumber
automatically. If I just add one line specifying it, it works.

Is this how it's supposed to be? Seems to me that it would be nice if this
got picked up from server.xml (where I do specify the port)..

Also, the auto generated files specify the ajp12. Isn't ajp13 one of the
"nice things" about mod_jk? Is there a easy way to use ajp13 instead?

Thanks!

--
Mvh,
Endre