Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 22:56:35 UTC

4.9 Release Schedule

Sorry this has taken me so long to publish.  I was trying to make sure I
had good momentum before I published a timeline so the timeline was
realistic given our current pace.

I know this release has taken quite a bit longer than usual.  Sorry about
that, I will be trying to get us back to a release every month or two going
forward.

*Master will be frozen in prep for the 4.9 release on Monday May 16th.
This gives us a month to get everything in that we think is important.  I
am hoping to have the 4.9 RC voted on and approved before June 1st.*

Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to address them.

Cheers,

Will