Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Chris <ch...@gmx.at> on 2015/06/21 20:20:36 UTC

Session Scope

Hi all,

I have a class annotated with "@Scope(value = "session", proxyMode = ScopedProxyMode.TARGET_CLASS)“. How is it possible to disable this attribute when calling this class from a main class, i.e. no session context?

Thanks a lot,
Chris

Re: Session Scope

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This is Spring question, not Wicket. You should ask in Spring forums or
StackOverflow.com.

Martin Grigorov
Freelancer. Available for hire!
Wicket Training and Consulting