Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com> on 2008/07/08 17:51:02 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] XMLBeans 2.4.0 Release

By unanimous consent, 5 +1 votes, 3 of which binding, RC3 officially becomes XMLBeans 2.4.0 release.

In the next few days I'll update the distribution files and website to reflect it.

Many thanks to everyone who devoted their time and effort for making this release possible.

Cezar

________________________________

Posted by Chris <ch...@hmgcc.gsi.gov.uk>.
Chris wrote:
> BTW:  I assume 2.4.0 will work with Saxon 9.0.x not just 9.0.0.4
> (9.0.0.5 and 9.0.0.6 have been released).
> I'll see if it works with 9.1.0.1 too.
It does! According to the Saxon website they only added stuff to the API
in 9.1 and it passes all my unit tests with 2.4.0.
The other 9.0.0.x releases are just bug fixes so I'm sure they must work
too.
--
Chris
HMGCC

The information contained in this message (and any attachments) may
be confidential and is intended for the sole use of the named addressee.
Access, copying, alteration or re-use of the e-mail by anyone other
than the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient please advise the sender immediately by returning the e-mail
and deleting it from your system.

This information may be exempt from disclosure under Freedom Of Information
Act 2000 and may be subject to exemption under other UK information
legislation. Refer disclosure requests to the Information Officer.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

RE: [VOTE RESULT] XMLBeans 2.4.0 Release

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.
Thanks Chris, I updated the site.
Also is good to know that Saxon 9.1.0.1 is still compatible.

Cezar

Posted by Chris <ch...@hmgcc.gsi.gov.uk>.

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.