Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "anirban.gupta4" <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/08 19:40:33 UTC

Enriching SOAP messages

Hi,

I have a requirement to enrich a SOAP message using the contents of another
SOAP message using Camel. Previously I have enriched a XML by unmarshaling
the XML using proper JAXB annotated class, performing the enrichment and
then marshaling it to XML, but I'm not sure how to do it for SOAP message.
Kindly suggest.

Regards,
Anirban.

Re: Enriching SOAP messages

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
FYI, this question is just answer here[1]

[1]https://community.jboss.org/message/826938

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.