Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Kevin Baynes <kb...@seagullsw.com> on 2003/06/11 15:47:58 UTC

1.4b4 /Jetspeed/docs/ 404

Documentation :
In Jetspeed 1.4b4 default install, the link 'Documentation' on the left hand
side pointing to  '/jetspeed/docs/' is giving  a 404. Am I missing an Ant
build target or something? I see 'maven:docs' with a note that you have to
have 'maven' installed... they don't look like the right targets

Building WAR :
In the jetspeed 1.4b4 source, the 'project.properties' file has the line :
  'lib.dir = ${lib.repo}'
In order to get the build to run, I had to change it to :
  'lib.dir = lib'

~akb