Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Kenny Smith <ja...@journalscape.com> on 2003/10/24 00:14:49 UTC

Re: Missing Blocks are Fatal (IBM java ok?)

Hi Noel et al,

I uninstalled the IBM J2SDK 1.4.1 installation I was using and installed
the Sun J2SDK 1.4.1 and it's not having the SHA MessageDigest problem
anymore.

I was under the impression that the IBM j2sdk worked with James just as
well as the Sun. Am I wrong in that assumption?

Kenny

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I uninstalled the IBM J2SDK 1.4.1 installation I was using and installed
> the Sun J2SDK 1.4.1 and it's not having the SHA MessageDigest problem
> anymore.

I have not tried IBM 1.4.1.  I have successfully used IBM 1.3.1.

	--- Noel