Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2004/10/27 04:18:08 UTC

excalibur-configuration

Excalibur gang,

Jakarta Turbine Fulcrum has a couple of projects that depends on the
excalibur-configuration project, which doesn't exist anymore.

What is the migration path for this artifact?

Cheers
Niclas
--
   +------//-------------------+
  / http://www.bali.ac        /

RE: excalibur-configuration

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I think I tried it and broke the gump build..  Niclas had to go put it back
in.  At any rate, once gump is back to 100% on fulcurm components, then I'll
start experimenting with removing dependencies.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
Niclas,  Looks like you got fulcrum-crypto-impl to build!  Congratulations,
that was one of the bugaboo projects because of the Javamail dependency.
Thanks for fixing up all those other dependencies as well!

Eric

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.