Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br> on 2011/01/04 17:53:56 UTC

"Failed to resolve endpoint" on ServiceMix 4.2

Hello,

I've found an interesting issue when deploying a route in ServiceMix 4.2,
which I discussed at http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=2493.

The fix was adding an OSGi reference manually to the beans.xml file, which
was awkward because I expected all components, for example, to be loaded
before any routes that use them to be started.

If you prefer me to take this discussion to the ServiceMix mailing lists
instead, please advise.

Thanks,

Fernando

Re: "Failed to resolve endpoint" on ServiceMix 4.2

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.
I've created an issue at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3517 for
this matter. Thanks.

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.
Agreed, thanks!

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks for that Fernando.

I will try to take a look next week.

Regards
JB

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.

Fwd: "Failed to resolve endpoint" on ServiceMix 4.2

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.

Posted by Fernando Ribeiro <we...@fernandoribeiro.eti.br>.
JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.