Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Simone - <sb...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/23 16:15:38 UTC

Help exporting AutoShape (hearts, square, arrow) to image file

Hi! I need to transform a .ppt into an XHTML web page.
It's not a problem to save image and text, but I'm not able to export "AutoShape" image into an image file.
I mean if in my slide there is a "DownArrow" I would like to save that image as I do for images file like .jpg.
Is there a way I can do it?
I don't know if I make myself clear, I'm sorry, my english is quite poor!

Thank you, Simone