Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robert Becskei <br...@stcable.co.yu> on 2004/12/28 17:32:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Httpd 2.x mod_proxy problems

Hello everybody!

I have here Whitebox Enterprise Linux 3.0 (Liberation Respin1) (its a Red
Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 clone)
httpd-2.4.46-44.ent.WB1
installed latest mod_proxy
configured it according to this guide

http://www.apacheweek.com/features/reverseproxies

the problem is that stuff ain apearing right, like my squirrelmail webmail
aint showing no background nor playing the music,
and other stuff acter funny like phpsysinfo pages till I removed from them
the SetOutpuFilter proxy-html for the phpsysinfo stuff
this solved the problem but I'm pretty lost at that squirrelmail part ...
and another thing is also screwed up heavily it's Geovision
Security Webcamera server webpage aint appearing right at all.

 How come , what is wrong here people, help me!

Sincerely
 Robert B

[users@httpd] Re: Httpd 2.x mod_proxy problems

Posted by Morten <li...@kikobu.com>.
Robert Becskei wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> I have here Whitebox Enterprise Linux 3.0 (Liberation Respin1) (its a
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0 clone)
> httpd-2.4.46-44.ent.WB1
> installed latest mod_proxy
> configured it according to this guide
>
> http://www.apacheweek.com/features/reverseproxies
>
> the problem is that stuff ain apearing right, like my squirrelmail
> webmail aint showing no background nor playing the music,
> and other stuff acter funny like phpsysinfo pages till I removed from
> them the SetOutpuFilter proxy-html for the phpsysinfo stuff
> this solved the problem but I'm pretty lost at that squirrelmail part
> ... and another thing is also screwed up heavily it's Geovision
> Security Webcamera server webpage aint appearing right at all.
>
> How come , what is wrong here people, help me!

Show us the relevant parts of your configuration? To troubleshoot stuff
like this, it's often a good help to "right-click -> properties" for eg.
a broken image and study the URLs. My guess is a borken or missing
ProxyPassReverse or some nasty absolute links or a missing proxy statement.

Br,

Morten