Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Ian Ashley <Ia...@opentext.com> on 2012/02/24 18:02:04 UTC

QUERY: Release 0.7.0

Dear all,

Are there any plans to make a 0.7.0 release? This was voted on a while ago
but nothing seems to have happened since.

Regards,
Ian

Re: QUERY: Release 0.7.0

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey guys,

sorry for the silence in the list during last week, was overly busy and
mostly on travel.

I can shoot at the release next week (leaving tomorrow again), and if I'm
overloaded again I'll make sure the release is in a stable state so that
someone else can run it safely.

Apologies again for the silence,

Gab

Re: QUERY: Release 0.7.0