Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gliesian <ro...@gliesian.com> on 2013/09/11 14:21:40 UTC

xquery element vs. xquery endpoint - and VTD-XML and XPath

Can VTD-XML and XPath features be used as element components similar to what
was done by XQuery? From what I understand VTD-XML and XPath are only URI
endpoint components.

Reference:

XQuery Element Component: http://camel.apache.org/xquery.html
XQuery URI Endpoint Component: http://camel.apache.org/xquery-endpoint.html

Thanks,
Robert

Re: xquery element vs. xquery endpoint - and VTD-XML and XPath

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah xpath and vtd-xml are languages and not regular camel endpoint components.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 2:21 PM, gliesian <ro...@gliesian.com> wrote:
> Can VTD-XML and XPath features be used as element components similar to what
> was done by XQuery? From what I understand VTD-XML and XPath are only URI
> endpoint components.
>
> Reference:
>
> XQuery Element Component: http://camel.apache.org/xquery.html
> XQuery URI Endpoint Component: http://camel.apache.org/xquery-endpoint.html