Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/01 09:57:33 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Promote iBATIS DataMapper 1.5.1, DataAccess 18.1 to General Availability

+1.  using it in productions it all looks great

Clinton

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
A quality vote never expires, since we may later find issues and then
choose to change the status. Since I finally had a chance to put the
codebase, I was able to cast a binding +1 vote, as was Clinton. So
now, we have five :)

-Ted.

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.

--